We urge you to practice good judgement and keep the following tips in mind:
1) How to take care about the safety of your account on Photografia?
- Never reveal your username and password of your account to others. Think of a difficult password, consisting of minimum 6 characters, including at least one digit. For safety reasons we do not recommend storing the password in the browser. If you feel that someone knows your password, change to a new one. Never give out your account password, even if asked to do so in an email supposedly sent by Photografia.
2) How to sell safely?
- Take full payment at the time of the delivery. Meet the buyer at asafe location and watch out for fake currency and money orders. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
3) How to buy safely?
- Meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Collect the item and pay at the same time. Never pay the seller through online payment methods; this includes mailing a cheque to pay the seller for items found in BUY & SELL on Photografia. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method. You should test the functioning of the item before purchase. Do your research on comparative prices for the product. Photografia does not offer any sort of buyer protection.
4) What should I do if I suspect someone to be fraudulent buyer or seller?
- Please contact us, if you suspect someone to be acting fraudulently on Photografia. We also urge you to notify the Police immediately if you have been a victim of fraud. Make yourself aware of common scams and fraud.